Whatever you are today is the outcome of your problems, strengths, habits and level of self-esteem.
In every age, from birth to infant and child to adolescent, you have met distinct challenges. If the people around you raised you in a natural and healthy way, you will turn out into a well-balanced and strong individual. However, if your youthful experiences are filled with traumas and problems, these past incidents will extremely affect the way you are today.
Enlightening topics include:
- Healing the inner child basics
- The history of the healing the inner child movement
- Carl Jung’s contribution
- Understanding the spiritual connection
- Understanding why we are here
- Learning to trust
- Learning to forgive yourself and others
- Tools used in healing the inner child
- Variations per region
- What the critics and proponents have to say
Healing The Inner Child – What you need to know about spiritual emotional freedom.