Terms and Conditions
A Fair-Play Policy
When you pay by card for a Psychic Reading with one of the team, if within the first 5 minutes you feel he or she isn’t the right psychic for you, politely tell them and hang up. You can call the helpline and your minutes will be credited to your account, and then you can choose another psychic for your reading or request a refund.
- You must be aged 18 years or over, with a courteous, open and friendly manner, to use any of the services offered within these web pages.
- Services are not intended or recommended as substitutes for any legal, medical, psychiatric or other orthodox types of professional assistance.
- You are solely responsible for calling or arriving at your appointment time. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel any appointment.
- All services are available at Paul Dean’s discretion. Paul Dean is not to be held responsible or liable for the misuse of any services offered herein.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us without delay by sending a message via our online contact form.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours of your appointment time will incur a charge of 50% of the total price of the booked service.
- No refunds are given for missed appointments where no notice is received and the appointment cannot be made available to someone else.
- At psychic-pauldean.co.uk privacy is assured. Financial information is never stored or shared.
- Paul Dean respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or trade your contact details to any third party or company.
- Secure card payments accepted online using PayPal. Payment Card Information and Data Security Standard compliant.
- Your email address may be confidentially used by Paul Dean to provide occasional updates. However, you may unsubscribe anytime.
© Copyright Notice
The web pages of www.psychic-pauldean.co.uk are copyrighted and protected by civil laws. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of any information given via: website, email, telephone, audio recording or any other media is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.