It is possible for all of us to rise from the ashes! It’s about time for you to learn how to pull yourself up by your bootstraps to succeed!
- There is a way for us to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and to reclaim that lost motivation.
- The only true variety of failure comes from not actually trying in the first place.
- We can bounce back from even the most difficult situations.
There comes a time in every persons life when they have tried to make a change, and for some reason or another, that change was not successful. This can be profoundly discouraging, and even send us on a downward spiral. We are not prepared for the setbacks in childhood. We are generally given the impression that in order to have value, we have to do things right, and often times, we think we have to do things right the first time. What we don’t always take into consideration is the fact that a very common, and unfortunate, part of being human is failing.
Whether we think we have everything figured out or not, the unforeseen obstacles that seem to insert themselves in our paths can sometimes take us by surprise.
Sometimes, the setbacks that we face seem insurmountable. We might begin to believe that we failed for a reason, and that there is no possible way that we could ever be the people that we want to be. We stop having confidence in ourselves, and begin to believe in the worst case scenario a lot more readily than we believe in the possibility of success.
- You are going to remember that you are made of strong material, emotionally and mentally, and in that way, you will be able to succeed.
- You will understand that it is possible for all of us to rise from the ashes, no matter how difficult the situations we find ourselves in may seem at the time.
- You will understand that we can always learn to see negative situations in a positive light.
- You are going to learn that whether you are suffering from emotional or material setbacks, it is possible for you to get back on your feet and thrive.
- You will understand that all you have to do is believe in yourself, and remember that it is truly possible.
What you’ll discover inside…
- Processing and accepting your challenge.
- Understanding what is holding you back and facing your fears.
- Accepting adversity as a normal part of life.
- Viewing mistakes and setbacks as learning opportunities.
- Changing your negative thought patterns.
- Stop fearing the future.
- Laying the groundwork for success by working on plan A and plan B.
- Surrounding yourself with moral support.
- Journaling with gratitude.
- The importance of routine and structure.
- Plus, a whole lot more…
If you answer yes to any of the below, you need this.
- You want to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
- You want to recover your lost motivation.
- You want to be prepared for the setbacks.
- You want to rediscover confidence in yourself.
- You want to pull yourself up by your bootstraps to succeed.
Rising From The Ashes – Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps to succeed.
A complimentary audio book is included.