Terms and Conditions
A Fair-Play Policy
- You must be aged 18 years or over, with a courteous, open and friendly manner, to use any of the services offered within these web pages.
- Services are not intended or recommended as substitutes for any legal, medical, psychiatric or other orthodox types of professional assistance.
- You are solely responsible for calling or arriving at your appointment time. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel any appointment.
- All services are available at Paul Dean’s discretion. Paul Dean is not to be held responsible or liable for the misuse of any services offered herein.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us without delay by sending a message via our online contact form.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours of your appointment time will incur a charge of 50% of the total price of the booked service.
- No refunds are given for missed appointments where no notice is received and the appointment cannot be made available to someone else.
- At psychic-pauldean.co.uk privacy is assured. Financial information is never stored or shared.
- Paul Dean respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or trade your contact details to any third party or company.
- Secure card payments accepted online using PayPal. Payment Card Information and Data Security Standard compliant.
- Your email address may be confidentially used by Paul Dean to provide occasional updates. However, you may unsubscribe anytime.
We use a standard telephone for all calls, including Psychic Reading appointments. Regrettably, due to call quality issues and advanced spam filters, internet and withheld calls cannot be accepted. If calling from a private or withheld number, please use the prefix 1470 when dialling.
© Copyright Notice
The web pages of www.psychic-pauldean.co.uk are copyrighted and protected by civil laws. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of any information given via: website, email, telephone, audio recording or any other media is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.