Our brain is a very powerful tool. In fact, for its size, it can work faster than a regular computer. It has 10 billion neurons and 100 billion supporting cells. That’s more than what your computer has for its memory. But sadly, not all of the brain cells are used properly. Some are just stashed in your brain, consuming space but not empowered.
The brain cells should be stimulated to be useful. And it is solely up to you to maximise the use of your brain! Optimising your brain’s maximum potential will enable you to easily learn and remember facts, figures, data, and information.
You will have greater accuracy in solving mental problems like never before. Plus, your creativity will be enhanced, allowing you to find new solutions to any problem at hand.
What can you learn from this book?
- The parts of the brain and its corresponding functions.
- The different dangers that your brain can encounter and how to stay clear of them.
- What stress is and how it affects the functions of the brain.
- What causes stress and how to prevent it.
- The step-by-step procedures on how to train the brain to achieve its full potential.
- The conscious and the subconscious functions of the brain and how to carry out the development of each.
- How the left side and the right side of the brain function and what controls which processes.
- How your overall health is related to your brain’s improvement.
- The foods you must eat that will contribute to your brain’s function.
- The effects of aging on the brain and how to manage them.
- How to sharpen your memory regardless of your age.
- How to train your child’s brain from conception to birth to adolescence.
- How to sharpen your memory and maximise storage of data in the brain.
- How to improve your I.Q. score as concrete proof that your brainpower has been enhanced.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.