Are you in a dilemma as to whether to get back with your ex or not?
This audio book will reveal everything you need to know about getting back with your ex and hints and tips on making the relationship last, this time around!
Considering getting back with an ex partner after a bad breakup can mean a lot of changes for both of you if you want to make the relationship work this time around. When one person has walked away from a relationship and then realises they have made a mistake or would like to give it another shot, it may take a while for the relationship to get back on track due to the bruised ego of the other.
It is important not to allow things to be the same as they were before you broke up the first time.
If you are happy to make changes and will do anything to get your ex back; if you are serious about how much you miss them, then by all means, give it another chance. However, if you are thinking about dating your ex again after a break up, you need to be sure that this is what you really want.
You also need to ask yourself some questions :
- Do you feel that there is a chance that this relationship can be salvaged?
- Do you really feel that there is hope for the two of you?
- Do you feel that he or she is really the love of your life and that you can’t live without them?
“Getting Back Together” has tips on what you should and should not do when getting back with your ex, questions to ask yourself and changes that could be made in order to make the relationship this time around, last forever!
In this audio book, you will discover:
- Why you should analyse the reasons for the breakup
- What you can do once you get the answer
- If you should date your ex again
- What you need to do before you can move on
- How forgiveness plays a role in your breakup
- How to get your ex to rekindle the love for you again
- Avoid seeming desperate
And a whole lot more!
You can listen to these strategies and tips while you do the housework, drive the car or doing the gardening!
Everything you need to know about getting back with your ex and hints and tips on making the relationship last, this time around!