If you’re a genius student, you can learn so much faster than your fellow classmates. You’ll get high grades and propel yourself to the top of the class with ease. Your parents would be so proud of you.
If you’re a genius employee, you’ll be able to come up with new creative ideas for your job and focus on your work well. As a result, your boss might just give you a promotion and raise. By becoming a genius, you can accomplish your objectives in half the time… or even less! Y
ou’ll earn the respect and admiration of people who don’t know the secrets that you know!
What can you learn from this book?
- Who really is a genius and what makes him one.
- The innate characteristics of a genius.
- How to awaken your creative thinking abilities.
- An effective way to develop your ability to solve problems.
- How to increase your recalling ability.
- The power of concentration and how to enrich it.
- How to bring out the genius in you.
- Obstacles that may keep you from developing your potential.
- Basic principles of learning.
- How to learn faster.
- How to boost your long-term memory.
- Myths and fallacies on intelligence.
- How to “unlearn” to learn faster.
- How to boost your learning abilities.
- Useful techniques for memorizing – lists, vocabulary words in a foreign language, anatomical terms, historical facts and dates, etc.
- Type of music that will help you to relax and concentrate, and very possibly put you into an alpha brainwave state.
- How to get your energy moving.
- How to get into an alpha state to facilitate learning.
- The best time of day for learning for maximum results.
- How to bring out your creativity.
- How to think outside the box.
- Specific techniques to boost your learning power.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.