They are the funny and charming individuals who weave effortlessly through crowded galas, restaurants and events, making people smile and laugh, and always in demand at both business and social functions.
They are never at a loss for associates, friends and lovers. They are the people that everyone wants to sit by, to talk to and to have around. Know yourself and how to use humour for the betterment of yourself and for the society in which you live. Well, we are not talking about cheesy knock-knock jokes or offensive humour that hurts people. We are talking about the uplifting kind of humour that draws people together!
You will never be at a loss for social engagements. People will miss you when you are not around and even reschedule events to make sure you can attend! All this will happen when you awaken the inner humour that already lives inside of you!
What can you learn from this book?
- Examine your past for clues to your own humour style.
- Analyse your relationships for insights into what you consider truly funny.
- Find the humour in everyday situations that surrounds you.
- Discover and develop the humour in your friends, family, and business associates.
- Lighten up a tense or dull situation in an appropriate manner.
- Use humour to your social and political advantage.
- Develop higher levels of communication with family and friends through humour.
- Deepen relationships using humour.
- Encourage an atmosphere of joviality and fun.
- Differentiate between helpful and harmful humuor and always utilise the helpful.
- Engage in the subtleties and nuances of humour rather than the cheesy, slapstick style that turns people off.
- Gauge a situation as to the appropriateness of humour.
- Learn to laugh at yourself, including your own failures.
- Tell jokes the professional way.
- Get past the “tough room”.
- Use humour to help dispel family problems.
- Raise children properly using humour.
- Know what parents are teaching their children that are detrimental to the development of their kids’ sense of humour.
- Discover what adults can learn from babies in regards to humour.
- Know why you should encourage your child’s sense of humour.
- Use humour to enhance your child’s social skills.
- Use humour to save you from the drudgery of work.
- Know a safe way to introduce humour at the workplace.
- Come up with those inside jokes.
- Know what jokes to avoid telling.
- Use humour to communicate information more effectively to your audience.
- Apply humour so you can make messages easier to accept.
- Use humour to live up public speaking.
- Be humorous when the unexpected comes.
- Handle the chatterboxes while giving your speech.
- Know the simplest, most spontaneous, and contagious type of communication ever devised.
- Know the underlying reason why laughter is the best medicine.
- True story of how laughter saved a man from a life-threatening illness.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.