Genuinely happy people are the people who are able to find contentment and satisfaction without anyone’s help. They do not depend on other people nor live by other people’s expectations. They are free birds – living and loving life no matter what hardships and burdens come their way. Life is already wonderful as it is.
We are born in this world alone – having companions and partners to help us are just an added bonus. Thus, it follows that we all have the ability to live life either alone or with somebody else.
If you are single, you will have more time for yourself. You will have more time to explore other things with your friends. You’ll be able to meet a larger and more diverse group of interesting people. And above all, you will have the chance to prove for yourself that you are capable of being happy AND alone.
What can you learn from this book?
- How to become an empowered single in our present day society and economy.
- The ways of improving your self-image amidst your partnered family and friends.
- How you can successfully embrace the good life of being single.
- The many places where love thrives, especially for single people.
- The reasons why true love becomes a real challenge nowadays.
- How to answer the most annoying questions about why you are single.
- How to effectively change your attitudes and emotions about being lonely and single.
- How to use your time to get to know yourself better and be with friends.
- The right responses to the numerous questions and negative attitudes associated with being single.
- How to overcome loneliness and combat self-pity.
- How to survive the clutches of loneliness.
- How to enjoy being single with the right socialising techniques.
- The many ways to meet people and the right attitude to go about it.
- When to determine the right time to begin a relationship again.
- To know outright who is the perfect person for you and how to stay clear of those who can’t commit in a relationship.
- How to fully accept the state of being single and realise that it is not so bad after all.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.