We have forgotten about wellness. We really have.
Traditional western medicine’s attitude towards wellness is built on the assumption that the body and the mind are separate. They are not joined, they are not related in any way, but they are separate. Just as importantly, whatever treatments are created for either body or mind, have to be based on biochemical compounds. This idea of the body and mind being separate has led to doctors treating the symptoms but overlooking the disease. But it’s impossible to treat the body without addressing the mind and the spirit.
Unfortunately, in the West, the spiritual component of wellness is hardly mentioned at all.
In fact, people get really antsy and uncomfortable the moment the idea of spirit enters any conversation. It’s like it’s completely off-limits to credible scientific investigation. The typical diagnosis for physical ailments leaves out the attitude, mindset as well as emotional configuration of the patient. It’s only been recently that general-practice physicians have factored in lifestyle considerations.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- You are going to understand the importance of lifestyle.
- You will learn to identify lifestyle inputs.
- You will understand the spiritual component of wellness.
- You can begin to understand the body-and-mind connection.
- You are going to learn exactly how to live a more empowered life.
This step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how it’s done…
What you’ll discover inside…
- Rediscovering the importance of lifestyle.
- Lifestyle is always a choice.
- The 5 key benefits of a holistic focus on wellness: the power of wholeness.
- Overcoming 5 common myths that lead to disease and dysfunction.
- Begin with your most powerful bio-organic complex: your mind.
- Understand the importance of relational wellness.
- Explore physical wellness.
- Traditional wellness is not up to the job.
- Preventative medical wholeness.
- Claiming environmental wholeness.
- Plus, a whole lot more…
Your complete guide to all-natural holistic wellness.
A complimentary audio book is included.