Stress is a reality. In fact, it is something that everybody experiences once in a while. It is inevitable; and it can be acquired from all sources – at work, school, home, family, and relationships. Nevertheless, there are many powerful techniques that you can do easily and effectively to eradicate stress.
Stress can do a lot of damage to a person. It is so destructive that it can consume the body and put in a certain degree of anxiety. Worse, it can take over the mind and the emotions. It even has the capacity to change how a person feels and thinks.
Take away stress and you will definitely see, feel, and experience the amazing changes that will occur around you. You will have more time for your kids. Your relationships will be better and more meaningful. Life is going to be lighter and fuller. Correct all your misconceptions about stress related to your job and home. Understand that you have a right to enjoy a happy and stress-free life.
What can you learn from this book?
- The three phases of stress and how they affect the body.
- The main causes of stress and how to overcome them.
- The diseases brought about by stress, the harm they bring, and how to avoid them.
- How stress is developed.
- How to eliminate the stimulants of stress.
- How to handle occupational stress.
- How to use meditation to combat stress.
- What autogenic training is, and how you can use it to fight off against stress.
- The different relaxation techniques that you can use against stress.
- The relationship between spirituality and stress.
- How pictures of certain objects can trigger asthma and allergies.
- How stress brings about miscarriages in pregnant women and sports injuries in athletes.
- How to set up roadblocks against various points of the stress model.
- How stress can make you perform better and lead you to action.
- How to take control and assume responsibility for your own behaviour.
- Main food culprits that cause stress.
- The type of noise that eliminates stress.
- How to rate your occupational stress.
- How work stress is costing businesses billions of dollars.
- Powerful steps to conquer occupational stress.
- Symptoms and treatment of burnout.
- Key components of stress management.
- Training to relax the mind and body.
And a whole lot more!
A complimentary audio book is included.